Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Project

I think doing research will not help me business wise for understand what my guys do. SO what I am going to do is build a web page that requires someone to input information. Based on that information it will then serve an ad that reflects this info.

I am very scared as this seems a big job to undertake at this stage. So lets see how I go.

Still trying to get my head around how everything talks to each other... as I never have needed to go this indepth to this - thinking buying a "dummies guide to" may help.

hmmm where is the closest Borders.....

1 comment:

SydneySpeaking said...

I am also working on this. Since we don't know what we don't know, it would be sensible to aim at an expandable project, like commit ourselves to something manageable, but allow room to build on it as we learn. I think that way we are motivated to learn rather than working in a panicking state on a weekly basis. There are always more technologies than we can ever master anyway :)